EP 70 – The British Virgin Islands
Fresh off a trip to the Caribbean, Buck and Helena talk about the joys (and the perils) of traveling to Tortola in the British Virgin Islands. We dine and dish about some interesting food locales there, and we lament about our impending homelessness. In a world where everyone is seeking comfort and security, is it possible to live, as well as travel comfortably with uncertainty? Listen in!
Feature photo: Cooten Bay and Guana Island, Tortola, BVI
Show Notes & Links:
- Hosts: Buck & Helena
- We Stayed: On Tortola at Cooten House
- We Ate: At Red Rock Restaurant & Bar, The Tamarind Club, Pusser’s at Marina Cay, and at our cottage.
- We Visited: Marina Cay, Scrub Island, Beef Island, Aragorn Art Gallery at Trellis Bay
- We Flew: Delta Airlines out of Boston, to St. Thomas. (We love Delta). 50-minute fast ferry to Road Town in Tortola.
- For more recommendations, email us!