Episode 4 – Don’t Pee in the Bay
Buck and Helena are joined by Topher Hamblett, Advocacy Directory at Save the Bay, as they talk about what’s so great about Narragansett Bay. From the beluga whale that appeared last year to oyster farming and marine dredging. Save the Bay offers a balanced approach to saving and enjoying the waters around Newport. PLUS, Buck and Helena dish on the bathrooms at 22 Bowen’s, dinner at the Clarke Cooke House, and dancing at One Pelham East.
That Newport Show – Show Notes and Links:
- Hosts: Buck and Helena
- Feature: Narragansett Bay
- Guest: Topher Hamblett of Save the Bay
- Hot Spots: Clarke Cooke House, 22 Bowen’s, One Pelham East
- Follow us: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Episode Sponsors: Sparkle and Boom, the Horse Radio Network
Feature Photo courtesy: ©2016 Tom Pelisson. More photos at TomPelisson.com
Save the Bay is a non-profit organization whose mission is to protect and improve Narragansett Bay. Their vision is a fully swimmable, fishable, healthy Narragansett Bay, accessible to all and globally recognized as the natural treasure it is.